University of Botswana Admissions and Requirements 2019 www.ub.bw: Application for Undergraduate Admission in August 2019. Applications from all those who seek admission into undergraduate study programmes at University of Botswana (UB) for August 2019 entry will continue to be received from 1st April 2019 until 27th July 2019. Former students who previously withdrew or discontinued or have been away from the University for at least one semester but not more than 10 semesters may also apply to enroll in August 2019. Applications will also be open to those who wish to transfer from their current institutions to UB. In processing applications for the August 2019 intake, the University will require that the following be observed:
- The University of Botswana has an online application system whereby prospective applicants can apply online wherever they are. All prospective applicants are therefore expected to make their applications online through the “APPLY TO STUDY” link on the University of Botswana website: www.ub.bw as soon as the application receiving period opens. Prospective applicants may use any Internet facility available to them to apply. A guide in the form of a booklet, entitled “ONLINE APPLICATION: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE”, on how to complete an application online is provided through the “APPLY TO STUDY” link.
- The University of Botswana offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate study programmes. Our particularly broad portfolio of Full-Time degree programmes covers Business, Engineering, Education, Humanities, Health Sciences, Science, Social Sciences and Medicine.
- Applicants who meet the set programme entry requirements will be admitted based on academic merit depending on the availability of space. Meeting the minimum entry requirements therefore does not guarantee admission.
- The application processes for August 2019 entry for both local and international applicants closes on the 27th July 2019.
Apply to Study
- All applications for admission into undergraduate programmes are done through the Undergraduate Admissions, Recruitment and Liason Office.
Mode of Study
- The University of Botswana offers a wide range of undergraduate study programmes, which are offered on Full-Time, Part-Time, or Distance modes.
When to Apply
- Applicants seeking admission into undergraduate programmes at UB for the new academic year which begins in August may apply from Mid-February to the last working day of March every year.Those seeking re-admission into UB or those seeking the transfer from their institution to UB may apply in March or November each year in order to enter in August or January respectively.
Apply to Study
- All applications for admission into postgraduate programmes are done through the School of Graduate Studies Admissions Office.
Mode of Study
- The University of Botswana offers a wide range of postgraduate study programmes, which are offered on Full-Time, Part-Time, or Modular modes
When to Apply
- Applicants seeking admission into postgraduate programmes at UB for the new academic year which begins in August may apply from Mid-February to the last working day of March every year. MPhil/PhD applications are continuous. For any enquiries on MPhil/PhD applications after closing date contact School of Graduate Studies Admissions office at telephone numbers (+267) 355 2960/2861/2862/4690; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure the following documents are readily available:
- Application fee receipt (pay a non-refundable Application Fee listed under Schedule of Fees, View Schedule of Fees which is payable into the UB bank accounts listed under Financial Procedures or UB Cash Office)
- Certified copy of the Senior Secondary School Certificate or Statement of Results (School Leavers)
- Certified copies of Transcript(s) and or Certificate(s) for those applying for Upper Levels, Transfers, and Re-Admission
- Certified copy of National Identity Card (Omang) / Passport (Omang for citizens)
Completing your Application
- Before you complete an application, please go over the Application Package
- In order to apply On-line please follow the Step-by-Step Guide in the Application Package
- An e-mail address is required for one to apply online
- Make your ONLINE APPLICATION HERE
Tracking your Application
- Once you have applied and have received the acknowledgment letter, you may use the login details on such a letter to track the process of your application. To do that navigate to the login screen and log in using the details given in the acknowledgment letter. Navigate by clicking Main Menu, then Student Admissions, then Self Service and Student Centre.
- Applicants may make changes to their study choice anytime before the closing date for applications, but that has to be done through Undergraduate Admissions, Recruitment and Liason office.
Last Updated on by