University of Botswana Online Application Form 2020 Postgraduate:
Applicants to a Master’s programme: Please attach a statement of no more than 500 words that explains your reasons for applying to this graduate programme. Describe the areas of research that interest you, your career plans, and any other information relevant to your application. Organise your thoughts well and explain them clearly.
Applicants to an MPhil/ Ph.D. programme: Please attach a statement of no more than 500 words in which you describe the research you wish to pursue as an MPhil/ Ph.D. candidate. Include a tentative title for the project and summarize the potential significance of the work. Organise your thoughts well and explain them clearly. You may also provide any additional information you consider relevant to your application.
Make sure that you have enclosed the following items:
- (a) Application Fee receipt
- (b) Certified copy of the National Identity Card (Omang for citizens) and Passport for international applicants
- (c) Certified copy of Degree Certificate & Transcript
- (d) Copy of proof of change of surname (where applicable)
- (e) Certified copy of Registration Certificate/card or Nursing Licence (where applicable)
- (f) Two copies of Professional/Academic References
MPhil/ Ph.D. applications are continuous. For any inquiries on MPhil/PhD applications after closing date contact School of Graduate Studies Admissions office at telephone numbers (00267) – 3552960/3552960/2861/2862/4690; or email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, MPhil/ Ph.D. applicants can download and complete an application form, reference form and forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following documents:
- Application fee receipt (pay a non-refundable Application Fee listed under Fees Schedule, which is payable into the UB bank accounts listed under Financial Procedures or UB Cash Office.
- Certified copy of Degree Certificate (s)
- Copy of Transcript
- Two copies of completed Professional/Academic References
- Proposal/Research Plan for MPhil/PhD
- Certified copy of National Identity Card (Omang for citizens) and Passport for international applicants
For general Information on postgraduate programmes see attached documents.