CSEE : Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2019/2020 : conducted by National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA). CSEE 2019 Results also known as matokeo kidato cha nne 2019 necta and matokeo kidato cha nne mwaka 2019 i.e. fourth grade exam results.
matokeo kidato cha nne 2019 necta:
- CSEE Results 2018-Certificate of Secondary Education Examination 2019 will be announced in the month of January. Requesting all of you to like our Facebook or other social pages to get updates on Matokeo kidato cha nne mwaka 2018/2019. You can also get an email alert whenever CSEE Result 2019-20 date will be announced. Stay connected with us for more updates and news on CSEE 2019 by NECTA Tanzania.
- The main objectives CSEE examination is evaluated student’s skills and knowledge and to so that they can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large. The qualified CSEE student is expected to apply these skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
- The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) administrated by National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA). This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education. That means if you wanted to qualify the four years of secondary education you must qualify the CSEE exam. This exam is conducted by necta first week of November every year.
- Private candidates for Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) shall have an extra examination paper on each subject which shall be in lieu of Continuous Assessment
Qualifications for NECTA CSEE 2019:
- Any candidates who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government (private) registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. . No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting.
- Any private candidate who sits for CSEE for the first time shall be required to register for not less than four subjects which he sat for at FTNA.
- A FTNA private candidate shall be eligible to register and sit for CSEE within a period of ten years from the time he passed FTNA.
matokeo kidato cha nne 2019 Grades:
Candidates when searches online “matokeo kidato cha nne mwaka 2019” and get the CSEE Results 2019 they will find a grading instead of marks in their csee results. Grade ranges for the certificate of secondary education examination shall be as follows-
- (a) 75-100 = A – indicating Excellent
- (b) 60-74 = B+ – indicating Very Good
- (c) 50-59 = B – indicating Good
- (d) 40-49 = C – indicating Average
- (e) 30-39 = D – indicating Satisfactory
- (f) 20-29 = E – indicating Unsatisfactory
- (g) 0- 19 = F – indicating Fail
CSEE 2019 Certificate
- CSEE award to school and private candidates shall be Distinction, Merit, Credit and Pass. Subject to sub-regulation (1) Distinction and Merit shall be awarded to a candidate who conforms to regulation 23 (2)
(a) of these Regulations.
Calculation of GPA:
Calculation of GPA shall base on candidate’s best score in seven subjects. Calculation of GPA shall base on candidate’s best score in seven subjects
- (a) a distinction shall range at a GPA of 3.6 – 5.0;
- (b) a merit range at a GPA of 2.6 – 3.5
- (c) a credit shall range at a GPA of 1.6 – 2.5 or awarded subject to regulation 25(2);
- (d) a pass shall range at a GPA of 0.3 – 1.5, and awarded to a candidate who passes in at least one of the subject at a grade not below C or passes in at least two subjects at grade D.
GPA shall not be calculated to a candidate who sat for less than seven subjects. The CSEE shall contain the particulars as set out in the Third Schedule to these Regulations.
matokeo kidato cha nne mwaka 2019 via SMS:
- necta tanzania national examination result : – allow students to check the “CSEE Results 2019-2020” by sms through mobile phone. If you do not have Internet connectivity then you may check the “matokeo ya kidato cha nne mwaka 2019 via SMS” to get the result check the SMS process below.
Get Result Via SMS:
- Go to write a message and type <<matokeo*centre number*candidate number*exam type*exam year >>
- matokeo*S23658*1012*csee*2017 (Send SMS to 15311)
Get Rank Via SMS
- Go to write a message and type << rank*centre number*exam type*exam year >>
- rank* S0158*csee*2017 (Send SMS to 15311)
Cost per SMS is Tshs 200/=
This service is only available for Tigo, Vodacom and Zantel subscribers.
matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2018-2019
From 2016 the National Examination Council Of Tanzania (NECTA) developed online Matokeo ya form two system through official website (www.necta.go.tz csee 2019). Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2017/2019 online. Check below for step by step guide to get the result online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Find the “Result” in Main Menu and Click on “Search” from the submenu.
- Step 3 : The “Search Result” window will appear shown below.
- Step 4: Select your “Year” as 2017
- Step 5: Select “Exam Type” as CSEE.
- Step 6: Enter Your “Candidate number” (Form CSEE)
- Final Step: Click on “Request” button.
N.B.: Do not forget to save/download the csee results 2017/2019 for future reference.
- SFNA Result 2018: Standard Four National Assessment
- PSLE Result 2018: Primary School Leaving Examination
- FTNA Result 2018: Form Two National Assessment
- QT Result 2018: Qualifying Test
- CSEE Result 2018: Certificate of Secondary Education Examination
The Execultive Secretary,
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania;
P.O. BOX 2624 OR 32019 ;
Tel: +255-22-2700493 – 6/9;
Website : http://www.necta.go.tz