SPC (Form 5) Results 2019-2020 Swaziland Primary Certificate (SPC) Results also known as Form 5 i.e. Std. V will be published by Examinations Council of Swaziland (ECOS) website www.examscouncil.org.sz 2019-2020 in the month of December 2019.
SPC (Form 5) Results 2019- 2020 Swaziland:
- Every year Swaziland Primary Certificate (SPE) examination is conducted by Examinations Council of Swaziland (ECOS) and also ECOS published the form 5 results in last week of December. Hence we can say in this year (2019) the SPC results 2019 of Swaziland is expected to announced on 25th to 31st December 2019.
How to check SPC results 2019-2020:
- In this page we will discuss in details how to check SPC (Form 5) Results 2019- 2020 Swaziland results 2019-20 online and offline. There are many ways to get the results. It’s obvious that pupils and their parents in rush to check the Form 5 results.
- First, you need the exact date of publishing Swaziland Primary Certificate (SPC) results. Normally ECOS publish the Primary Certificate results by last week of December in every year. Students must connect with our social networking pages (like Facebook) to get all updates on a daily basis.
SPC Results 2019 via SMS:
- Students can check SPC results 2019 via SMS if you have no internet connection or you find low-speed connection then you should check your result by using SMS.
- Go to write SMS ->>
- Type << Centre No & Candidate No>> send it to 3535
- e.g. 4001-1001 (8 digits).
- E2.85/SMS. Ts & Cs apply.
SPC Results 2019 Online:
Candidates can check the Swaziland Primary Certificate (SPC) result Online by year wise (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019) and school name wise. Examination Council of Swaziland allows students to check the results online. They also published the Candidates Merit List (Top 50) summarized centre performance. Check below the steps for the JC results 2019.
- Step 1: Open Internet Browser.
- Step 2: Visit www.examscouncil.org.sz
- Step 3: Check menu bar “Results” option.
- Step 4: From the drop-down list click “JC Results” option.
- From this step, candidates can check the results in the following ways
- Last step: click on the link you wish to check.
please e-mail (email@example.com) the Computer Section of the Exams Council stating the Exam Number or the Exam (SPC/JC/SGCSE), Centre Name and the Candidate Name.
P.O. Box 1394,
Telephone: (+268) 2417 8000
Fax: (+268) 2416 2862
Website : http://www.examscouncil.org.sz/
Last Updated on by