Mauritius Examinations Syndicate (MES) Primary School Achievement Certificate (PSAC) Assessment Grade 6 – Admission To Grade 7 2022.
Date: December, 2022
Admission To Grade 7 2022 – Review Of Scripts – Correction Of Names
Registration In Secondary Schools
Tuesday 19 December 2022 between 09:00 and 15:00
Responsible parties who have obtained an Admission Letter for their ward for a Secondary School should call at the school for registration formalities and bring along the following:
- National Identity Card (original + 1 photocopy)
- Birth Certificate of the pupil (original + 1 photocopy)
- PSAC 2017 Result Slip (original + 1 photocopy)
- Admission Letter
- 2 passport size photographs for free transport
In case a Responsible party does not call at the school for registration purposes on Tuesday December 2022, the seat will be allocated to another candidate.
REVIEW OF SCRIPTS
- Responsible parties who are not satisfied with the assessment results of their ward may apply for a review of his/her scripts by filling the prescribed form available at the Mauritius Examinations Syndicate, National Examinations Section, Réduit.
- The application form together with a copy of the result slip of the candidate should be submitted within the following period:
|Date (Weekdays only)||Time|
|Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday December 2022||09:00 – 15 00|
A fee of Rs 192 per subject will be charged.
CORRECTION OF NAMES
- The Mauritius Examinations Syndicate should be informed in writing by 01 March 2022 at latest of any request for correction of names. Such a request should be accompanied by a copy of the Birth Certificate and the MES result slip of the candidate.
- A fee of Rs 65 per entry will be charged. Please note that no correction can be effected after the deadline, in accordance with the PSAC Regulations.
Responsible parties may contact the Zone Directorates as detailed below for any additional information they require:
- Zone 1 – Mutual Aid Building, Phase 2, 5 Guy Rozemont Square, Port Louis, Tel: 405 9625 / 405 9626
- Zone 2 – Sir F. Herchenroder Street, Beau Bassin, Tel: 467 3514
- Zone 3 – Royal Road, Rose Belle, Tel: 627 0009
- Zone 4 – 2nd Floor, Ebene Heights, Ebene, Tel: 468 1532