Kasneb Results for December 2022 : How to check December 2022 Results Online, SMS, ATC, Download, Examination, PDF Students who had sat for the KASNEB examinations in May, June, November and December can now access their KASNEB June Results 2022 and December Results via SMS and online through the KASNEB Student portal famously Known as KASNEB Interactive.
Kasneb Results for December 2022:
- Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB) is a professional examinations body established under the Accountants Act, No. 15 of 2009 and the Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya Act, Cap 534 of 1988, with the mandate to develop syllabuses, conduct professional, diploma and technician examinations; certify candidates in accountancy, finance, credit, governance and management, information technology and related disciplines; promote its qualifications nationally, regionally and internationally and accredit relevant training institutions.
- Examinations are conducted in the English language and are held twice yearly in May and in November (see bulletin board for actual dates). Results may be accessed on the homepage of KASNEB website www.kasneb.or.ke. KASNEB is currently working on mechanisms to enable candidates access results via email.
Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Public Accountants are skilled and competent professional accountants, auditors, finance managers, tax consultants and practitioners both in public and private sectors.
Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Certified Secretaries are expert practitioners in governance, governance audits and compliance, corporate secretarial practice, corporate law, consultancy and business management and administration.
Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT)
- Certified Information Communication Technologists are skilled and competent system developers and programmers, network administrators, system engineers, ICT consultants and practitioners.
Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts are experts in financial analysis, consultants and practitioners in investments and securities, portfolio management, pensions management, investment banking among other related areas.
Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
- Certified Credit Professionals are skilled and competent top-level managers, practitioners and consultants in the rapidly developing field of credit management.
How to check Kasneb Results for December 2022?
Kasneb Results for December 2022 may be accessed on the homepage of KASNEB website www.kasneb.or.ke. KASNEB is currently working on mechanisms to enable candidates to access results via email. Here we will discuss how to get the KASNEB result online.
- Step 1: Open your computer browser or mobile browser.
- Step 2: Go to address bar type: online.kasneb.or.ke
- Now login to online.kasneb.or.kestudent portal user ID and Password.
- Step 3: After successfully login check the left sidebar you can see a variety of options.
- Step 4: Under the “Resource” option click on “Examination Result“
- Now enter your registration number is for eg. NAC/569741.
- Click on Submit button and Save or Print it. You can also download it as PDF file.
Kasneb Results 2022 Via SMS
- Candidates should send an SMS to 20558 using the following format to access their examination results: Kasneb/registration number. For example, Kasneb/nac/145052 where nac/145052 is the registration number of the candidate.
- The SMS service is charged at a premium rate of Sh.10 per SMS.
Access through ekasneb (Mobile app – Google playstore and web portal – http://online.kasneb. or.ke)
KASNEB Towers, Off Hospital Road
P.O. Box 41362 00100
Tel: 020 2712640, 020 2712828
ISDN: 020 4923000
Mobile: 0722201214, 0734600624
Website : www.kasneb.or.ke
Website for Student Portal https://online.kasneb.or.ke/