KCSE Results 2018: How to check kcse results via sms and online: The Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is a certificate awarded to students after completing Secondary Education in Kenya. In this page, we will discuss details on KCSE 2018 online.
KCSE Results 2018:
- Secondary schools in Kenya fall into three categories – government funded, Harambee and private. Students with the highest scores in KCPE Results gain admission into national schools while those with average scores are selected into provincial and district schools. Harambee schools accept students with low scores.
- Under the current system, students attend secondary school for four years before sitting for the school leaving exam at the end of the fourth year. The first class or year of secondary school is known as form 1 and the final year is form 4. At the end of the fourth year, from October to November students sit for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education examination.
KCSE Results Date 22/12/2017:
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) has issued a statement on the release of the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) results today. Around 615,773 students appeared the examinations this year under tough regulations that reduced cheating.
CHECKING 2018 KCSE EXAMINATION RESULTS
To check for the results, do not send the random number. Please send the REAL index number to 22252.
KCSE 2018 Results Release Date:
- Kenya National Examinations Council (also referred to as KNEC or the Council is responsible for conducting KCSE examination in the month of October and November once in every year.
- Results are then announced by the Minister for Education some three or four days after Christmas day. Once the result has been released the “kcse results 2018 top 100 schools” list will also be displayed here.
How to check KCSE Results 2018 Online?
Kenya National Examinations Council allows candidates and their parents to check the KCSE exam results through online and via SMS in mobile.
How to Check KCSE 2018 Results Online:
Students can print KCSE Examination Result Slip online through KNEC Portal online. Check below for details steps.
- Step 1: Open Your Laptop or Mobile Web Browser.
- Step 2: In Address Bar type “www.knec-portal.ac.ke“
- Step 3: Find “2018 Online Result Slip“.
- Step 4: Click on the option.
- Step 5: KCSE 2018 – RESULT SLIPS window will open.
- Step 6: Enter Your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Step 7: Click on the “Login” Button.
- Step 8: Enter Your “KCSE 2018 Index Number”.
- Step 9: Enter Your “Examination Year” as 2018.
- Step 10: Click on “Find” Button.
- Final step- Subject wise results of KCSE 2018 will displayed. Candidates can also download kcse results 2018 in PDF format.
How to check KCSE Results via sms:
Once the KCSE examination results published by KNEC, the result can be view or download from KNEC Portal and KCSE Result can also access via SMS by using Safaricom, Airtel and Orange networks for couple Kenyan shilling (KES) as per charges.
- Send SMS with your <<Index Number>> to 22252
- Send SMS with your <<05324101001>> to 22252
- Example : 05324101001 (SEND to 22252)
- Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box: 73598 00200,
- Head Office
National Housing Corporation (NHC) House,
Aga Khan Walk,
- Tel: (+254 – 020) 317412; 317413; 317419; 317427; 341027; 341050; 341071; 341098; 341113; 2213381
- Fax: (+254 – 020) 2226032
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0720741001/0732333860
- Website: https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
- Website: https://www.knec.ac.ke